- How do you remember your first kiss?
Why is this a question?! So embarassing. I’m going to admit that yes, I do remember, but no, I’m not sharing details.
- What was your first favorite love song?
*This is so embarassing* N*Sync’s “This is Promise You”
- What’s the first thing you do when you begin writing for the day?
Start my Inspiration playlist. Gotta have the tunes to get in the mood!
- Who’s the first writer who truly inspired you to become a writer?
Veronica Roth. I adore her blog, her books, and everything else about her. While I’ve been writing since middle school, her blog is what caused me to take the plunge and attempt NaNoWriMo last year, and I haven’t stopped writing since.
- Did the final revision of your first book have the same first chapter it started with?
Nope! Went through three different first chapters. It was exhausting (*Sang to the tune of T-Swift’s We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together*)
- For your first book, which came first: major characters, plot or setting?
Plot – then major character – then setting.
- What’s the first word you want to roll off the tip of someone’s tongue when they think of your writing?
<!– start LinkyTools script –>
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
<!– end LinkyTools script –>